Hey hey

Is this supposed to be a file which can be executed through the script
editor?  Which program is supposed to execute it?  I wanted to know so
I could test it and set it up with quicksilver.  I feel like it would
be redundant to install spark when I already have a more advanced hot
key management program installed.

Thanks much this looks fun

Justin Harford