All this stories are so fascinating...! Many of these computers you
guys are talking about are way older than me anyway... I started using
DOS with a spanish screen reader called Habla. Well I think it was
developed in Spain, but I don't know if anyone else ever tried it. It
was kind of similar to JAWS for Dos. I used that thing with an
external synth connected through the serial port. The synth was made
in Spain too, and it was pretty fancy for the time. Well, actually it
might not be a spanish synth, I don't know. It had some very very
sharp braille dots on it that said "Ciberveu". No seriously, they were
sharp enough that if you tried to read them with too much energy I
guess they could hurt you and everything! I was 7 or 8 years old by
then, so I only used Word Perfect and a dictionary that came in some 6
or 7 disketes. I even had a really, really loud embosser that I still
use these days. After that I started using a PC with Windows 98 when I
was 10 or 11. It had a 1gb HD and 64mb ram. After going through all
those Windows PC's I finally got a Macbook aluminum and I can't be any
happier with it...
Oh well, my story is obviously boring and uninteresting, but somehow I
wrote it anyway...

Ignasi