Hello Scott,
Yes, I agree. First when I had the problem it was just after CNN said
that the page was having problems. But then aftr playing around with
it, I came to the conclusion that it has something to do with VO. So I
submitted the error report and put in that I was using VO when it
crashed.
I also let Apple Accessibility know it as well.
Dan