Hi guys, has any one looked at the new emusic download manager and
thought, "ewwwww" to themselves?  To me it looks like the only thing
in the window besides the menu bar is a vertical scroll bar.  The only
reason I know anything is happening is because the files are coming
in.  I can live with it, but I was wondering if any one else had
noticed they seem to have recked the interface.

Best,

erik burggraaf
A+ sertified technician and user support consultant.
Phone: 888-255-5194
Email: e...@erik-burggraaf.com