I think the customization they are talking about is more geared toward
businesses etc. and installing possibly windows and the like. They
aren't selling the machines for more than you could purchase it
elsewhere. Yeah, I did a little digging around and they don't make a
habit of selling to individuals. So, may not be as bad as it seems. :)