Hi Mike.
You can try acqlite. Although far from perfect, this is the most VO
friendly p2p client I've found. Email me if you want directions on how
to use it. I'll only post a brief set here.
First, after launching acqlite, interact with the toolbar. Look for
where it says search for files. Then, start typing your file name in.
When you're done hit enter. Now, here's the complicated part.

After waiting a few seconds, go to the bottom of the window. Voiceover
will say table, but don't try to interact with it. All you will hear
is unknown. Now, hit VO left arrow once, and you'll land on a table.
Interact with the table, and you'll hear voiceover say unknown. Keep
hitting the VO and right arrow, until you hear voiceover say AQ remote
file. This statement will then be followed by the name of the file,
it's size, and the number of peers that have the file on the network.
Note: It is extremely important to wait a few minutes before doing
this. If you don't, voiceover will be cut off before it's done
speaking all the info, and alert you to how many more rows have been
added to the table you're interacting with. Obviously, these are the
results of your search, and it can be really annoying to have those
come in before voiceover finishes reading what you wanted it to. To
start downloading something, hit enter on it. Also, since there's no
accessible way to change where acqlite stores files, it will store
them in the same folder where you put the application itself. It will
make another folder called incomplete for the files that do not
download correctly, or that it is still in the process of downloading.
As for the finished files, they just appear in the first level of the
directory, i.e. the same as acqlite itself.
I hope this helps,

John

Hope this helps.

John