hey guys
I'm trying to view videos on this site, www.theifactor.ca
some of my friends are in this and I wanted to listen/vote for them.
I've tried everything, but I can't get the videos to play!! they seem
to be images. can someone else take a look and see if you can get them
to play? this is really annoying cuz it even mentions that you can
view the site in safari!! and this is a music contest for blind
people, so it really bothers me that the page isn't fully accessible.
thanks.
Jessi