Hi Jesse,

Jesse Bollinger wrote:
> Is it possible to get an older version of itunes? Or are you stuck
> once you've upgraded.

It's possible to downgrade iTunes, but not easy in some cases, because
the structure of the library may have been changed. So even though you
downgrade, and fix up the record of receipts so that your current
software installation state is not erroneous you may have to recover
the old library structure in order to read the library.  If this is
about not being able to tab to the podcasts songs table and view your
podcast subscriptions, I'm guessing this is exactly for the reason
that Justin gave: the new version of iTunes set your podcasts view to
"Grid" instead of "List".  The behavior you describe matches the
symptoms exactly: tabbing in movies etc. is not affected if they don't
have this view set but podcasts behaves doesn't cycle to the songs
table with tab if this view is in effect. I recall when I upgraded to
iTunes 8, my podcast library view changed to grid.

Did you check what view setting you're in when you select Podcasts in
your source table?  This view will change with library.  Select
"Podcasts" in the sources table, then VO-M to the menu bar, press "v"
to go to the "View" menu and arrow down.  My guess is the "as Grid" is
checked, and you want to set this to "as List".  You probably also
have to restart iTunes after you reset this, because this is the new
installation.

Try this before downgrading.  Do both the check of the view option and
the restart.

Cheers,

Esther