Good afternoon all:

I'm hoping that  apps like the Raspberry reader will bring diversity
of  functionality to the Iphone.  I'd love to see  a  Money
Identifyer, a color  identifier, and other    apps well with in the
range of possibility for this device.
If all these are fairly priced, it would
further   the   justification for  purchase, improve people's lives,
without  putting us all in hock.

I don't think it  fair for   these  programs to be sold  well over
the cost of  such   ephemeral devices. Two years of use  is based on
a   contract,   the  devices of this kind are often     obsolete, and
we're then    going deeper  into pockets  than others  to  stay on
equal footing.

Perhapse the Iphone 3gs, or it's  next of kin, will  provide an
environment for   a good  proverbial  "Swiss army Knife" for
our   essential needs.

I salute  those who are  working on  these  apps.

Jeff

At 01:16 PM 6/14/2009, you wrote