Hey folks. I just got my dad's iTunes library all straightened out.
Looks like he's got 480 albums in his library. We've put all the music on an
external USB Passport drive and have pointed iTunes to that folder.
Everything looks great. However, here's the frustration. I click an album in
grid mode, bringing up the song list. I play the first song. Then, as I
shift tab to another field or vo out of the table, iTunes completely hoses
and I have to force quit it. What might be wrong here? Am I asking iTunes to
do too much with this external drive? Any help would be greatly appreciated,
as I have spent many hours painstakingly reconstructing this library for his
new machine. Thanks so much.

Reeves