Hmmmm, I agree.  For us in the blind mac community, I think that
Mobile me, isn't really worth the money they charge for it, due to how
the web interface is in regards to accessibility right now.  Hopefully
this is something that  Apple will seriously look at, and improve in
the future.  If they did, then i'd definitely consider subscribing.
As of now however,  i don't really see the value in it for the blind
community of Mac users.  .