I'm interested; but, I think $250 is a little steep since I paid less than
that for my iPod Classic 160 gb, have tons of iTunes [especially the
freebies] on it as well as audio books, including some I imported into
iTunes; and, can see meself filling it up fast. Don't want to delete what I
already have on mine because I listen to the music and read the books again
and again when I get bored. Would also like to have the earbuds with it as I
keep the earbuds with each of the ones I have as well as the USB cable and
dock adaptor.
JG