Will, tell ya what, e-mail accessibil...@apple.com and hit them with
the idea. I encourage you and anyone else to do so and explain the
benefits etc. I have done this and the more folks that ask, the more
likely it will be given consideration. Hey, it would be the first
truly mainstream product on the market. I realize we are a minority,
but you know with a little help, it is possible someone could develop
an application to run on the iPhone or iPod Touch. I'm not saying
Apple has to do it all, but for the purposes of authorizing the
device, it may require a little help on Apple's part, but not entirely
sure. Anything is possible.