Does anyone know if there is free web conferencing software for the
MAC?  I participate on a Talking communities (TC) web conference site
that has a windows based client.  I can use my MAC to connect, but can
only text, while everyone else uses microphones.  I would like to use
my microphone as well.  The group is not very MAC friendly, and tell
me that I should stick to the PC, because they don't know anything
about the MAC and won't waste their time trying to support me.  I hope
the group can help.

Thanks.
Gary