  From: Kevin Reeves
  To: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Tuesday, July 07, 2009 1:53 AM
  Subject: Re: Selecting multiples with VO

  The annoying thing about selecting multiple items in Leopard currently is
that when you shift up and down arrow, it says, "2 rows selected, 3 rows
selected, etc. It's really annoying as it doesn't read what you are selecting,
even when you've interacted with the table. If anyone knows of another way to
accomplish this, I'd love to know, as I have found this to be quite annoying n
both tiger and leopard.