In addition to the below, a mechanical solution may be required. As
the disk is being ejected, the label is probably getting caught up in
the drive... Grab a pair of tweazers and give it a tug as the motors
are trying to spit out the disk. It will probably damage the media
some, but you will be able to remove the disk:).