Hi all,

After some playing around with a Mac Pro at work last year I'm about to
buy a MacBook Pro for personal use -- if the model I want is ever in
stock!

I plan to use VMware Fusion as I have an ongoing need to play with both
Windows and Linux in VMs.  I've used VMware Workstation on Windows for
years so am very familiar with the product in general.

I've seen some references to people using Fusion here -- is it generally
accessible with VO, meaning good enough to be using it daily for key
tasks?  I do have a long-term aspiration to move some of my activities out
of the VMs and onto OS X but in the meantime I need the VM product to be
solid.

Any input gratefully received,
Garry

--