Hello;  Thank for getting me started.  I do think that either I didn't
hear all the steps or you left some out.  Let me tell you what i did,
and you can tell me if I made it harder than it should have been.  I
chose import to library, selected my folder, and clicked to accept.
Then I went to the list of photos and did a select all.  Then I did
new albumn where it prompted me with types of albumns and i chose
slide show.  Then it took me to a combination preview and settings
page.  I chose a piece of music and changed the rate to five seconds.
Cant wait til my sighted family gets up so i can ask them what they
think.  Oh yeh, I exported it as a quicktime movie, and it plays.  I
don't know why but it never seamed even this easy the first few times
I tried messing with it.  Since you have more experience, can you
suggest some settings to stay away from and why?  Also, once i get the
go ahead from family, I need to create a slide show for business.  It
will be of a ride through haunted house or dark ride as most people
call them and I'll need some scary music or sound effects files.
Would you know a good place to look for stuff like that?  I can't wait
to post my first one to my website and show people some more of the
things they get when posting their equipment with me.  Thanks a lot,
Max  hugs hope i'm not hugging a guy this publicly?  oh well it would
be worth it