Hey Josh, I think the same question can be asked of those users who
first laid hands on one of those touch-screen PDAs, but I guess some
of those or most had keyboards. However, then we can take this same
logic to any new interface. For example, those who remember the days
of switching from DOS to Windows or who used the Linux command line
and then moved to Gnome etc. Ah how the debate rages, but alas this to
shall pass. I myself can't wait to get an iPhone and I can already see
all the advantages it will offer over the windows mobile device I am
using currently and don't much care for.