I personally don't take much stock in what Mosen says anymore.  Before
he went to FS he was a very fair and respected journalist.  I think he
probably is a great guy personally.  However, since he works for FS, he
will have a bias and an agenda which will be to promote there products
and convince people that others aren't good.  I do hope however that on
his own time or when he leaves FS that he will retake a look at these
products by Apple and others and give a fair assessment.  It's kind of
ashame as I listened to him on mainmenu for years and really do respect
his ideas.

Mike