Hi,

I don't think it's splitting hairs.  The iPhone simply does not
support background processing for apps.  I agree with everything else
you said, it was a conscious design decision, and as I stated a limit
I was willing to accept.  But, it should be noted that there are
compromises made on the platform that some users may find
unacceptable.  My point is that's ok.  The phone doesn't solve
everything, and iPHone users should not try to argue that it can.
Again, I love my iPHone but it's not the tool for every job

--Scott

--
--Scott