Hi guys,
Well it looks as if the NLS here in the U.S. is going to be rolling
out their long awaited digital talkingbooks and players in a few
months program wide.

For a while there have been beta testers that have used assorted
aspects of the program's hardware and software.

The digital talking books are going to be put on flash memory and
people who have the victor reader stream have been able to download
digital files of the books to play on their players for a while.  You
have to register for the service and receive a special file that you
load onto the stream from what I understand and it pinpoints you as a
registered NLS user and allows you to use the download-able files.

Well I am wondering if it would be possible for Apple to team up with
NLS like they've done with Audible and allow iTunes, future iPods and
or the iPhone to play the NLS DTBs?  I am thinking it would be the
best thing in the world if I could put NLS books in iTunes and on my
iPod.  This can be done but it is against the law and cumbersome and
time consuming. LOL and it would be just better in my way of thinking
if NLS DTBs would just go on the iPod all on their own without much
fuss or muss.
Do you all think this could be done and is it something anyone else
would like to see?
How would people e go about telling Apple to look into this or like I
said is it even possible?

Best Wishes
Jenny Kennedy (Howard)
blueskyes9112...@gmail.com
Olathe, Kansas USA

Join me on FaceBook:
Personal Profile - www.facebook.com/blueskyes
And feel free to join "The Blind Parents of FaceBook" group.  Search
for it in groups or contact me for details.

Follow me via twitter using the username: ben_folds_fan