They are broadcasting it using the Windows Media Player which I can't
seem to access via VoiceOver in Safari. Poking through their HTML, the
actual URL of the content is

http://anon.nasa-global.edgesuite.net/anon.nasa-global/Apollo-Mission-Audio-Stream.asx

which I was able to open in QuickTimePlayer. Of course I have the usual
flip4mac and other WindowsMedia plugins installed so that probably made
it go.

CB