I've had mixed results with this myself, and find that if I interact
with the page using the vo-shift down arrow my results may be more
accurate. Let me know if that helps. Also sometime I will also lose my
place if the page isn't entirely finished loading and I don't believe
there is a cure as it starts you at the top again when the load is
complete.
I could also use some help with this if anyone else has more vo
experience and has worked around this issue.