Basically if you want good quality computers, you'll have to pay a
little more for them.  My only concern is with the high unemployment
rate in the blind community, it's hard enough for a blind person to get
a computer in general let alone the high priced screen readers.
Hopefully those folks will be able to afford the mac.  I'm not sure what
can be done about this but I'm just expressing a concern.  We all know
the reasons why one should get a mac, but it just might be out of reach
for some people.  I'd like to see that change without hardware quality
suffering if that can be done.

Mike