  From: Josh de Lioncourt
  To: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Saturday, July 18, 2009 12:49 AM
  Subject: Re: searching for specefic text on a webpage

  VoiceOver has a function called "Item Chooser" which is available anywhere,
not just on the web. When you press it, it brings up a sort of menu of
everything being displayed in the window. If you type a few letters in, the
menu shrinks to only include items which contain the letters you typed. It is
actually much nicer than a traditional find command, as you are describing, and
a whole lot more powerful. :)

  HTH.

  Josh de Lioncourt
  .my other mail provider is an owl.