Aargh!  Yes, Mike is correct.  The program you want in Spark to remap
your keys.  I've been answering too many different list questions
lately.  I mentioned Sharp Keys to answer a different question about
how to bind a command to announce the time to a hot key.  Too many
different threads running around in my email.  Sorry.

Cheers,

Esther