Will said: i think that most people are jumping to the iphone as it
new but the n eighty two does everything that does

Real world says: apart from out of the box accessibility to the entire
User interface, a far broader scope for additional apps, and a UI that
can only increase a VI user's often lacking knowledge of all things
layout.  There's so many pro's and cons to each device for each user.
If Symbian and actual buttons will always float your boat more then
fair enough, use it and prosper, it's here to stay for a while yet.
But Dismissing one of the few big accessibility efforts made by a
mainstream vender as the same old same old with a gimicky new touch
screen thing before you've even had experience with it is an attitude
that will ensure we're always slightly behind the trend with
technology, so well done you.

Slightly ranty perhaps, but I hope you see my point.  And in case I
get labeled an iPhone fanatic, I don't own one.  I've tinkered and
mostly enjoyed the experience, seemed to me that any barriers I felt
like I was facing with the device were entirely due to my lack of
experience with an interface where I'm closer to being even with any
sighted user than I've ever been before.