Hi Gene,

Another option is to select all the tracks and set the album artist to
be the same for all of them. The difference between doing this and
using the Compilation option is that the album is then listed under
the album artist instead of under compilations. the result for playing
and finding the album is the same using either method, though.

Best,
Anna