Hi,
Is there a way to configure things so that when you click on a link on
a page such as blindcooltech.com or serotalk.com as examples that have
links that are http://www and have an mp3 file at the end of the link
so that it will download the mp3 instead of just launching into
quicktime or whatever it is that just streams and plays it at that
point?  Some of them you can do the control options shift m and pick
the download file from the menu and that is fine, but sometimes when
you do that it does not give you that specific of an option.  To
explain what I am talking about when I go to exactly those same links
on the windows side it says do you want to open or save this file.
Now I want to prefer to use the mac more and more til I don't care
about the PC practically, but I really wonder if I can configure it to
give me that option with those links to download the file without
having to hope there is and go to some other page such as the podcast
page just to do it.  A little thing, but it is really pissing me off
actually when it is an issue.  Ok, of course I keep it in perspective,
but you know it is annoying.  Is it something in quicktime or ITunes
or safari that you configure differently if it is possible?  I looked
through the options in safari and didn't find anything.  I haven't
looked yet through ITunes honestly, but thought maybe somebody here
already "invented the wheel" and knows the simple answer.

Thanks,
Jim