Hi James,

I just checked the Serotalk web pages in both Safari and the latest WebKit, and
you're correct that VO-Shift-M doesn't work on their podcast links to show you
the option to download.  I tried both group and DOM navigation modes for both
Safari and WebKit; I tried this with and without the cursor tracking option
turned on and with cursor routed to the link.  Control-click doesn't bring up
the menu with the option to download, either. It also doesn't matter whether
I've tried to interact first. It's as though the focus is centered on an
element box and not actually on the link so that VO-Shift M (or Control-Click)
doesn't take effect.  Option+Enter will work on all these cases, though. Sounds
like something to report to accessibil...@apple.com with this specific site
(serotalk.com) as an example.

Cheers,

Esther