From all that I read, it will not be a phone.  It has been more
described as a larger iPod Touch. However, Apple, as they always are,
are saying nothing.  Additionally, every sort of speculation under the
sun has been written about it.  In the end, as with all things Apple,
we will know when it is released.  Knowing Apple, though, it's going
to be something "revolutionary" as      they do not waste resources and
such on the status quo.

Take Care

John D. Panarese
Managing Director
Technologies for the Visually Impaired, Inc.
9 Nolan Court
Hauppauge, NY 11788
Tel/Fax, (631) 724-4479
Email, t...@optonline.net
Internet, http://www.tvi-web.com

AUTHORIZED DISTRIBUTORS FOR PORTSET SYSTEMS LTD, COMPSOLUTIONS VA,
PREMIER ASSISTIVE TECHNOLOGIES, INDEX, PAPENMEIER, REPRO-TRONICS,
DUXBURY, SEROTEK AND OTHER PRODUCTS FOR THE BLIND AND VISUALLY IMPAIRED

MAC VOICEOVER TRAINING AND SUPPORT