Hi Chris,

Thanks for your message. I confirmed that the USB settings are set as
you recommended, and in the process learned that you must be focused
on the virtual machine when connecting your device to get it to work,
which seems obvious, but I hadn't realized. However, when I connect
the Stream while focused on the virtual machine, the stream's welcome
message stops in the middle, and either there is no response from
Windows, or a dialog pops up saying an error occurred when the device
was being installed. So the connection is almost, but not quite, being
made.

Best,
Anna