I use both audio high jack pro and just recently started using
nicecast. both are very accessible programmes with the exception to
the addition of the effects to a stream. With voice over, it is
possible to add a single effect, just not more than that when the
actual programmes both work on the basis multiple effects can be
added. I wrote to the developers and here is the response I got.

Begin forwarded message: