Hello;  Have you thought about going to a site where they have this
character and doing a copy and paste.  Then save it somewhere you can
access it whenever you need it.  Maybe copy it into your clipboard
before starting any projects where you know you wil need it.  Best i
can come up with.  good luck, Max