Hello Daniel,

On Jul 30, 2009, at 9:58 AM, Daniel K. Gartmann wrote:
> Does this mean that it's possible to install a different table?
>
> If so, how is this done?
>
> I would like to use Danish braille but Apple so far has not been
> very forthcoming in this matter, so it would be great if I could
> just put it in myself on mhy own machine.
To add a Braille table, you need to have the dot patterns and their
related Unicode characters. These have to be incorporated into a
Conversions table.

If you could send me the Danish uncontracted Braille code, my husband
can make a Danish Braille table for you. He's already made French and
Norwegian tables. Unfortunately, he hasn't yet managed to work out how
to make contracted Braille work for other languages.

Please send any Braille codes to:
cons...@anarchie.org.uk

Cheers,

Anne