Right. AFAIK there is no built in training so start reading through
those online tutorials and listening to podcasts before you go. Note
that the typical way to get VO turned on is to sync the phone with a mac
that has VO turned on. Otherwise you'll need sighted assistance to turn
it on in the preferences. When I first went to the AT&T store here the
demo units were not VO enabled. That makes some sense since it makes the
gestures different and most potential customers will want the silent
version.

CB