Hi,

Would it be useful if I started a 3dau...@lists.hofstader.com?  I
think we have a few people interested and private communication will
cause some ideas to slip through , leaving some of the gang with a
different set of notions than others which can cause real confusion as
conversations advance.

Also, I would propose that we spend some time researching the API and
sharing our thoughts on it and then, perhaps, start a project for the
team to do as a group.

Happy Hacking,
cdh