you need to use vo--enter to use select mode. find the information you
need to copy and then hit vo--enter and move the vo curser with vo--
right/left arrow until you've selected the information you need and
then hit vo--enter again which will take you from select mode and hit
command--c to copy. then paste where ever you need.
hth