Ok yes, that helps. I think I understand about holding down C, but
didn't know why it couldn't be done just like any other program. In
doing this, does VO work the whole time then? I think I did actually
upgrade a Windows machine once, and when I did that I just inserted
the cd. I had forgotten about that. I know I know, forget everything I
knew about Windows though ;)

Thanks all! Are you all planning to upgrade immediately, or do you
wait to see how it works out?