I tried that and I couldn't get it to work
when I set up the printer it got stuck at the seeing the printer it
told me to choose usb or wireless I chose usb and after that point it
refused to go further
I need a all in one printer so I can start scanning in my mail so any
recommendations on models would be appreciated