Hi, when you put in the install dvd, wait til it stops spinning, then
press command f5.  If you have a laptop like the macbook or macbook
pro, you'll need to press fn command f5.

You will be on the language selection screen, and off you go.

Best,

erik burggraaf
A+ sertified technician and user support consultant.
Phone: 888-255-5194
Email: e...@erik-burggraaf.com