OK, I am no expert on these matters so I am coming to the list to ask
the questions. Who are we to contact about the lack of accessibility
with flash content? Apple or Adobe? I really am getting tired of not
being able to use flash content and it is actually slightly better on
the other OS but no where near as good as it once was. I used to be
able to use flash content around version eight I believe it was but
sadly we all had to upgrade to the really bad version nine which
caused me to lose any hope of using flash. in the latest version with
Jaws, although nothing is labeled, it seems a little better. so
please, who do we talk too? I really feel this would help us all and
if anyone else wants to use flash, let's email the relevant people. :)