Hi,
What will really be interesting to see is if VO only comes with
american voices as it does now or if you have for example Swedish as
an alternative. I haven't heard anything from Assistiveware about any
new versions of the Acapela voices so i begin to get a bit worried to
say the least. I want my system to speak Swedish, not swenglish.
/Krister