Rumor mill has been abuzz saying that Snow Leopard has gone golden
master but usually that sits a couple weeks before going to production
for any last minute bug shakeouts. That puts it at mid September. They
seem to like to release on a weekend, a tradition going back to the
first non-beta of OSX, so my mac friends are betting on the 18th. OSX
10.1 was the only anomaly being launched on a Tuesday. All the others
were either a Friday or Saturday except 10.4 which was on Sunday.

CB