I don't use them but the theory is that you store all your screen name
and password pairs in a master keychain. Then you use one screen name
and password to unlock all your other passwords. So the idea is that you
only need to remember that one password and the keychain will supply all
the other passwords when needed. As I said, I don't use it but I suspect
it does some kind of autocomplete on forms in the appropriate places.

CB