I do not understand why they simply do not include them with Snow Leopard as
they are already there in the IPhone.

Take care
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: william lomas
  To: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Wednesday, August 19, 2009 1:28 PM
  Subject: Re: voices on os x

  no there isn't. apple have said they would possibly include the ones in the i
phone in the future

  On 19 Aug 2009, at 13:24, a radix wrote:

    Hello, I know voicover will come with alex and some other voices, but will
there be standard other language ones? As you know I dont use voices a lot
myself but I am going to post about my new mac on dutch mailing lists and I am
pretty sure this question will come up by a lot of people because most ppl use
mainly speech.
    Greetings, Anouk,