Hello;  I use iantivirus because its free.  They have a paid version
you can upgrade to, but I haven't felt the need or had the funds in
the budget.  There aren't any free trials of sematics any more.  You
have 30 days to request your money back.  I've never been a fan of
norton.  I don't know anything about aol's product, but if I were
going to pay for one; I'd get semantic.  Hope that helps, Max