Hi all.
I have sucessfully installed a copy of windows xp on my mac with vm
fusion and it work fine. I tried to install ubuntu but I can't figure
out how to start a manual install of ubuntu. I can use the automatic
one and it worked ok, but screenreading doesn't work great with a
normal install so Iwant to do it with the accessibillity profile from
the beginning. So you need to press enter for language and then f5, 3,
and then arrow down and enter to start the installer. I can't figure
out how to do this. Anyone tried that? Or how can I get ubuntu running
with the accessibillity profile with the autmatic install?
The reason is that I want both windows and linux on my mac to
demonstrate all operating systems later this month and I want to have
only one machine with me.
Regards Tony