It is possible to record multiple inputs from Audio Hijack Pro
simultaneously. Shane Jackson demonstrates this in a great podcast.
basically, what you do is hijack system audio and start recording.
Then find whatever else you want to record in the sessions components
and start hijacking that. Add whichever sources you want. I am almost
done with an iPod Shuffle podcast where I used Audio Hijack Pro to
record VoiceOver, input from my USB microphone, and my Shuffle through
line-in. It sounds great. The only problem is that I had to listen to
everything I said played back about half a second after I said it.
Most annoying. But I think the result will be worth it. I'm using
Amadeus Pro to clean up the recording.

Best,
Anna